Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Running is my least favorite thing to do EVER.

So today has been a productive day! I have actually been very productive for the past couple of weeks, to take my mind off of certain things. BUT I am trying to stay positive! :-)

My sister treated me to lunch and I got to hang out with a good friend for a little bit, and later on that night, Lori and I just sat in the food court at the mall and just talked about whatever and it was nice. Then later on, we picked up Katelyn and went to the park... only instead of taking a relaxing stroll, we ended up RUNNING back to Lori's car, because this truck was stalking us and literally made a u-turn to get to where we were so we made a run for it and Katelyn would be the one to not survive in a horror movie if she was getting chased down by a creeper. I don't blame her though, I was exhausted; I hate running.

I'm really glad tonight happened. I haven't been in the happiest of moods recently and my friends (Lori and Katelyn) have really been there for me and let me talk their ear off so I'm really grateful for them. Tomorrow, I'm getting my hair ombre'd and I'm VERY excited! I'm also hanging out with Lori afterwards and we're just gonna be lazy and its going to be great.

On another note, I can't believe its already July.

1 comment: