Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Beauty Question Tag: Skin Care

How many times do you wash your face daily? Twice a day; in the morning when I wake up and at night before I sleep.   

What type of skin do you have? (dry, oily, combo)? OILY. It can be -45 degrees outside and my face will still be oily.  

What is your current facial wash? Clean & Clear Acne Control, but I haven't used it in a month because I want to see how my skin will react to no products.

Do you exfoliate? What  

What brand do you use? For my face, I LOVE Clean & Clear.  

Do you have freckles? No, but I wish I did ;-(

Do you use eye cream? nOpE  

Did you or do you have acne prone skin? SADLY YES. My face is a lot better than it used to be, though. I now have a few acne scars on my cheeks and the occasional breakout.  

Did you ever have to use Proactive? Yes and it's terrible; my skin is way too sensitive for it! Clean & Clear all the wayyyy.

No comments:

Post a Comment