Sunday, November 3, 2013

Procrastinating isn't easy.

Instead of working on my essay for my College Life class, I'm blogging and watching Dexter online. I love writing essays anyways, so this isn't me procrastinating or anything... maybe.

I feel like me procrastinating is becoming a huge issue and a bad habit. Back in high school, I wouldn't put off things as much as I'm doing now. I don't really do much outside of school; I work two jobs and I also do this activity called Big Brother, Big Sister twice a week after my classes end, but that doesn't really get in the way of anything considering I only do it for about an hour. Other than that and working, I'm either at home or hanging with friends.

But it's like, when one of my teachers assign work of any kind, I think I have all the time in the world to do it. For example, my English teacher will assign an essay three weeks before it's due and I will start on it the night before. I've done this twice, but I have received passing grades for both times. I'm scared the next time won't be a very good grade. I just need to stop procrastinating...

I'll start tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment