Saturday, October 19, 2013

What to do...?

Well, it's been a while. Almost a year since I've posted anything, and a lot has happened since my last post. School and class changes are the least of my worries right now... not that I'm worrying about it. I've graduated since then. I'm a freshman in college now and it sucks. I hate college. High school was bearable. I just want to drop out right now, to be honest. But I really want to pursue becoming a Dental Hygienist. I don't want to spend the rest of my life working a fast food restaurant.

Speaking of fast food. I'm not as content with my job as I was when I started working. I said I liked it in my previous posts, but it kind of sucks now. A lot of my old friends who worked there have quit and we have all of these newer people, and it's not the same. A lot of things have changed. Also, drama at work. It's not the greatest thing in the world. I was put in a situation I never thought I would EVER be in. Hopefully its all in the past now.

1 comment: